- At least 30% structural rigidity raised up for box guide way CNC lathe.
- Minimize the coefficient of deformation because of symmetrical design of the guideways and the spindle's center.
- The entire powerful lathe structure increases reliability.
- Widely used in new energy industries, aerospace parts, and defense industry applications.
- The rugged base ribs are designed for special/large-size workpieces.
- Low center of gravity/slant bed hard-rail lathes maintains high-rigidity cutting for long period.
No right click